Dinasaurs

Ok this is a very stupid question sorry.. If the earth began with adam and eve when did the dinasaurs exist?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Dinosaurs did exist at the same time as Adam and Eve. They became extinct after the flood. They have various names in the bible one being leviathan.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• They never existed! The Devil put them there to fools us. It's just one big hoax.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I believe that it talks about them in book of Job in the bible, and yes they did exist.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• WAAAAY before Adam & Eve. God realized he f*ckd up w/ the dinosaurs & decided to make people instead.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Dinosaurs existed,  Adam and Eve did not!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:29 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• LOL@ anon 11:15.... That could be, it makes sense, thats what I always say anyway..Adam and Eve could've existed, they couldve been the first to document human existance (cave people they couldve been, my apologies to cavemen that still exist), my problem with Adam and Eve is, who did Cain marry to be able to have children, even if Adam and Eve had more kids besides him and Able, wouldn't that be incest, or like I said Adam and Eve weren't the only people around they were the first sinners, the first documented people. Who knows?
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:35 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• dinosaurs existed.. some will tell you the giants they talk of in the bible were them..

however I don't believe Adam and Eve to be the FIRST humans on earth.. nor do I believe the story about them. However the story has some good moralistic value.. that's about it. There could have been two people who were the first in that area.. but other than that.. yeah.

the story itself is questionable.. in the bible Eve came from his rib.. although some argue that it originally meant side.. by saying rib they were able to subdue the women's image.. which is why I don't believe much of what's in the bible.. a lot of it has been tweeked or changed to suit the religion as it stood while they were writing it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:58 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Dinosaurs had died out by the time humans came into being. If you want to know about natural history read natural history books not a philosophical/religious text. Whatever you believe about the creation of humans, don't let it confuse you about the natural history of the Earth. If your belief system can't stand up to simple facts like the age of the Earth, the chronology of the existence of species, etc. that is a very good sign that you have misunderstood something along the way.

nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 12:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• bonn, I agree.
    beccare2000

Answer by beccare2000 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I always wondered that also. i believe in both but haven't really done a lot of reading on it.
    Anonymous