follow up husbands a**

so he went to the bar last night for his brothers bday and this morning i saw glitter in his eyebrows!!! okay I'm really freaking out.....paranoia!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well ask him what the hell is up for real where did the glitter come from. Why was she all up on him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Dont be worried, I go to a bar that has glitter on the bar and on some of the cups I come home covered the next day, Also it could have been a strip club and just tippin the girls could have went over the top with glitter.
    My daugter has glitter she plays with and she could put it on her arms or eye lids or chest or where ever and by the end of the day its on EVERYONE!
    Anonymous

• So a few years ago, on New Years the bartender had some glitter on and she offered to put some one me. It ended up being powdery. Then, this guy was being a complete jerk to me and I went to get him back by taking the glitter and sprinkling a little on him and the whole thing dumped on the floor! Before I could find the broom there were three 21 yr old girls on the floor picking the glitter up and throwing it all over the place. I mean, you could see it in the air! Obviously not my fault these stupid girls did that, but there was glitter on everyone! All the guys sitting at the bar minding their own business got it on them and were so mad! If he's given you a reason not to trust him in the past I would ask him about it, but if he's shown you he's trustworthy I wouldn't worry about it.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 11:56 AM on Jun. 20, 2009