labor with no pain?

Sitting in the hospital in labor I feel the tightness of the contractions but no real pain anyone else get this lucky?!

RyHouston

Asked by RyHouston at 11:16 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How many cm are you? It will most likely get worse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Congrats! I'm glad you're not feeling pain yet, but when those contractions reach level 10 you will not be a happy camper lol. Are you going to have any kind of pain management?

I'm so excited for you! Keep us as posted as you can til the bundle of joy arrives!! =)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Was a 3. 4 hours ago..!
    RyHouston

Answer by RyHouston at 11:23 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• You'll get there....when you get closer the pain level shoots way up and the contractions are so close together by the time one ends the next is starting!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:25 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• LOL, you WILL have pain!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I was enduced and considering I didn't have any drugs with my daughter, it wasn't too bad. I only had to push about 3 times. The actual pain part was less then 20 minutes. Not bad considering a lot of women go through it for a lot longer.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I have had 3. 2 naturally, 1 with epidural. I had minimal pain - I was lucky. But after it all - I probably didn't need the epidural.  Good Luck mama!!

Nanna22

Answer by Nanna22 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I slept through my whole labor. Thay woke me up and said " oh, it's time to push" Of course I had the epidural. They broke my water and about 3 seconds later I was screaming for it. I still think I would have died if I did it natural.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 11:42 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• did you walk alot?when i had my frist i didn't know i was in labor it just felt like i had to poo really bad and couldn't then i told my mom and she was like your in labor i was ready when i got there had her in the er!didn't have time to make it to l&d
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I didnt' have any pain with my second on till I hit 6 cm, then all hell broke loose lol. Then it was time for my Epidural and I went from 7-10 cm in about an hour!!!
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:49 AM on Jun. 20, 2009