Saturday morning--the day the Lord has made. What are you blessings from the Lord?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• For letting me and my family see a nother day.
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 11:38 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Everything we have is a blessing, especially our children, our health and our jobs. Some people are struggling and we need to be thankful for everything we do have. God is good, all the time, even when things are rough.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 11:42 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• My family In-home and extended, my hubs' job, our beautiful home, the food we eat and the lovely dinner i can't wait to cook later, summer is finally here, our health, my husband's new found ability to control spending ( he found good deals yesterday, I'm proud) the baby is taking a nap...strike that i spoke too soon...
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:47 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Getting to watch my daughter in her Ballet Recital :)
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:50 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Blessings upon my family is that my children are well and they respect themselves and others in the best and worst of times. Can't ask for much for that that really.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• my family, my home, a beautiful day:)
    Anonymous

• My family, all of our health, having a place to live and sleep and play. A place to call our own. Food in our stomachs and clothes on our backs. Even the luxury of snacking if we wish, or change in to a different outfit if our clothes get dirty or we feel we want to change. But mostly, for making saturday the HOLY DAY in which we can praise and worship and be with God. God sanctified the seventh ad made it holy and I praise the name of Elohim for that! Happy Sabbath to you all!
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 1:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I'm happy to see another Sabbath! The Holy Spirit convinced my hubby to voluntarily attend church today. I didn't ask or suggest it any way. I'm very grateful for all that God does in my life every single day!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 4:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2009