Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i fed my baby a bad bottle!!!! HELP!

it was a bottle i forgot about and was left out and in the middle of the night i went to feed her and i realized it was a sour one that had been hidden by my 3 yr old. my baby didnt have more than a teaspoon of it before i realized but still do you think my baby is ok????

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Answers (5)
  • Just in case, I'd call poison control, or her doctor.

    Answer by Bmat at 11:46 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

  • at worst baby should get an upset tummy or bottom. give baby a little bit of water now and then today just to help dilute it in her plus to get rid of the yucky taste if she still has one. what happened is not all that uncomon. Enjoy your babies mommy!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

  • She will be just fine, don't worry about it. You don't need to call her doctor or poison control... what would they do about it?

    Answer by AmiJanell at 11:49 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

  • BTDT.... my kids have had curdled milk too. I agree with PP, Poison Control won't really help much since she didn't really drink poison.

    Most likely, she will not be effected at all from this. If anything she may get a little tummy ache and she may spit up/throw up once to get the curdled milk out. After that she should be just fine...


    Answer by VeronicaLee at 12:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

  • If all she had was a tiny sip, she'll be fine. She'll have an upset tummy at most. I wouldn't call the doctor. Even if she was really sick, there's not much they could do - it just has to get out of her system. Don't worry mom - it could happen to anyone. :)

    Answer by goldenfox at 12:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.