What do you look for in a guy?

What is it that really draws you into men? What is one thing about them that drives you crazy at some times lol. Funny how some days we can't live with them and others we can't live without them.

Soon2Be8489

Asked by Soon2Be8489 at 11:44 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Honesty, honor, intelligence, good hygiene. ;-)

Answer by Bmat at 11:45 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• What draws me to them is a good sense of humor, intelligence, honesty, good hygiene, good work ethic, sensitivity while still being manly. And smelling great goes a long way too. lol

What drives me crazy (and this is what my current guy does, but I've noticed a lot of guys do it) is when they are sick but they refuse to go to the dr. I swear, he could be throwing up blood and a lung, and he'd still tell me, "I'm ok, baby. Just a little cold."
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:53 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Self respect that reaches out to others respect is most important, that honor is something I will never live with out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I love when a guy makes me laugh. I hate when a guy puts me down.
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 11:56 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Everything about my current SO... minus the fact that he's in Mexico right now.
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 11:57 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Myself would be trusting, faithful, honest. Looks to me don't matter really but I need to be attracted to him, I like a guy who's funny and who knows how to cheer you up when you down. As long as they have nice eyes and a sexy smile :D good to me lol. About you hygiene thing I totally agree and that's why I love my hubby :D He NEVER stinks lol. One pet peeve about men, would be when they don't put the toilet seat down or clean it, women aren't the one who make a mess of it!
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 12:00 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I also agree, I would NEVER be able to be with a man who's not sensitive, that's why I didn't marry the other guys I DATED lol. If a man can't cry to show emotion, he's not worth my time.
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 12:02 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Strong morals, ethics, honesty, integrity, patient with children, not quick to anger, intelligence, perceptive of others feelings, good listener, sense of humor, and being cute doesn't hurt either. I have a thing for muscular arms and shoulders, too. :)
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 12:05 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I married one who isn't sensitive. The bad thing is, he was sensitive until we got married! He was just waiting until he hooked me with a marriage certificate before he let all of his true colors shine.
    Anonymous

• Well in a way I hear you on the true color thing. My husband kind of did that, for seem reason with some men they seem to think once you get married they no they got you and there's no reason to keep trying. Well.... My hubby got over that pretty quick. Funny how men change.
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 12:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2009