What should I get my husband for Father's Day on a $20 budget?

chachamom87

Asked by chachamom87 at 11:50 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Does he like to read? Or a guy movie maybe
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 11:53 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• get a "dad" frame , and put a pic in it of the kid(s)..thats what i did =)
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 11:54 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• You can find tools under $20, or a case of beer!!!
    mamatware

Answer by mamatware at 11:59 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Last year, I bought him a frame and put a pic of him and our son in it for his office. This year, I got him a post-it note holder that has a picture of our son for his office, but this came with a photo package from Kiddie Kandids. If I didn't have that, I'd probably buy him one of those Willow Tree figurines of a man with his child. I love those figurines, they're so beautiful. If worse came to worse, whiskey is always a good gift :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 12:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• It depends on his Likes or interests! Love Cars? A Magazine with his Fav. Car Company! Like Love Mopars. Like me! A Subscription to Mopar Magazine! Love A Fav. Band A Neat Vintage T shirt or current one to that Group! Love Guitars A Neat Guitar t shirt!! Love Plants! A Nice plant, Bush, Shrub or Tree! A Gift that Keeps giving!! A Fav. import or speciality Beer?? Etc... A handprint of the Kids perhaps?? Best of Luck! Happy Father's Day to all !!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• How about a card and a letter telling him all the ways that he is a good dad. And have the child, children, if born already, make a mark with a pen or crayon or draw a picture, too. This will be a valued gift.

Answer by Bmat at 1:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I agree with Bmat... or you could always make his favorite meal!

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 3:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2009