have you ever heard of cuckolding? and do you do it?

its where a husband likes to watch his wife with other men or women and gets turned on by it. my husband has expressed an intrest in it and has said he doesnt want to be involved but just watch. i was a little surprised to hear it but i am curious about it and maybe willing to try it out. have any of you ever done it or tried it and liked it or not???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Your husband wants to watch you have sex with another man and you are considering this? I'd say that's a redflag!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• a red flag to what that they are experimental? i would try it. you only live one life so have fun.
    Anonymous

• it often causing more harm than good. Couples that do this have done it far before marriage actually took place. Me and my hubby are swingers part of that is because we both get turned on watching each other with other people, partly because we believe it keeps our sex life balanced. we have always had rules in place that has never been broken, we believe making love is special and screwing is fun. were best friends, support each other with everything and live very comfortably and have been together for years. I more often than not here about couples trying this and ending up divorced or with serious marriage problems. A fantasy is one thing, but actually seeing the act is a totally diff thing. sex often brings out the devil in people, for better or for worse. If its something your gonna try wait and think about all problems and feelings that will arise afterword-

Anonymous

• I personally could never do it. I could never watch him be with someone else, it would hurt me too much, so I would never do it to him, even if he said he wanted to. I think, if you're both up for it, it's fine to do it, but I would really try to think it through first, and consider all the possible consequences. It might seem fun in the moment, but in the aftermath, things could go downhill very quickly, with jealousy, wanting to do it more and more when the other one doesn't want to, trying other, more dangerous, risky things, cheating b/c "well, you let me the other time" mentality takes over, etc. Some people can handle it; I'd make really sure you are one of them before you do it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:15 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• That kind of stuff isn't for me, whatsoever, but anon 12:06 sounds right about making that a part of ur relationship BEFORE marriage otherwise it's not a good idea to start now
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• mmm, I found out that my husband has the saaaame interest. I don't think I could do it though =\ Oh well, he can always dream :)
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I've heard the term used for infidelity-- not for kinkiness. It's a very old term for a woman's infidelity against her husband-- usually behind his back.

I'd be concerned that my hubby would expose me like that-- and our relationship. I'm into trying new things with hubby, but to bring a thrid party into it, to me, violates our vows. We got married to be with each other. If we wanted someone else, we shouldn't have gotten married.

How will he or you screen the third party for STDs? What happens if one of you get one? How will you explain the third party's existence in your relationship to your children? What happens if he's jealous because he thinks you're enjoying this other person more?

Bottom line is that this is a decision between you and hubby-- if you're into it, then go for it. If you have the slightest hesitation, then no. I think it's great you're talking about ideas, but be safe!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 1:00 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Times have changed and it is a fetish nowadays. Cuckolding is just a very small part of the swinger lifestyle. If you're considering granting this to your hubby, you might want to explore the swinger world a bit before jumping in head first. There are pitfalls to avoid as this lifestyle isn't for everyone.

As to have I tried it, yes I have and yes I liked it. I don't have any problems with swinging or with being married.
    Anonymous

• not for me but to each is the own just use protection..have fun
    Anonymous

• I thought cuckolding was when a husband knows his wife is cheating but doesn't do anything about it. (or vice versa). Maybe the meaning has changed over time.

In any case, what you're asking about certainly isn't anything I would do, but to each their own. I can't imagine how long your husband must have thought of a way to bring this up! LOL
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2009