Who do you have in the room for delivery?

Okay, So until now my MIL was going to be in the room with me. (I only get 1 person if I have a C-section) my SO was going to stay home with our son until about an hour after I have Trevor. We came up with this because he didn't seem at all interested in any part of... wel, anything. But today he says he wants to be there, but doesn't care either way. Since there's other people who REALLY want to be there to let them be there. So now I'm not sure what to do. I really want him to be there with me, especially since he was in basic for the army when I had our son. But his answer is now making me wonder if he's just saying it becaause he actually doesn't want to be there. I'm sooo confused. Any advice?

ExenoRainbow

Asked by ExenoRainbow at 12:02 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If he wants to be there, then let him be there. I'm actually pretty surprised that he was planning on staying home until after the baby was born, but I guess to each their own. I had a csection with my son and my DH was there the entire time. Even if he was iffy about it, I think I probably would have told him to suck it up and get his a$$ in there! LOL.

Out of everyone, who do YOU want there? Thats the most important question.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 12:12 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I wouldn't want my MIL there, lol. You want your SO there, your SO now says he wants to be there, so have MIL babysit and have your man by your side to welcome your baby into the world!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 20, 2009