Negative??

I am about six weeks pregnant, two weeks ago I started bleeding. So, yesterday I took a pregnancy test, I thought i'd had a miscarriage and didnt know it, the test turned out negative, but a week ago, the doctor said my uterus was kind of big, for how far along i am. what could this mean?

Kriss.

Asked by Kriss. at 12:05 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you could had miscarried id go to the dr .
    asap
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• OK there are two (2) answers to this question, and both could really be the answer,

*1) just because the Home test came out Neg. does not mean you are not pregnant, some times you can only tell by a blood test that you are pregnant,

2) You went to the Dr. a week ago and the doctor said you were still pregnant?  I would call the D, or go to ER.  Have them do the needed tests,

Good Luck!!

Lalas_Mom98

Answer by Lalas_Mom98 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• did you call you doctor and tell him/her about that???? if not you really should tell your doctor, even if it seems like something minor, mention it because remember everything that starts off small will eventually become bigger. my doctors office knows me already over the phone and in person, it's my first baby and i didnt careif they ever got tired of me calling but they understood that i am just looking out for the well being of my child while he's still in the womb. And also being a first parent your not sure what to expect out of pregnacy so ask alot of questions and LOOK things up online.

I personally have a friend that is now 4 months Pregnant and She bled alittle In the beginning of her pregnacy and She told her Doctor, He said it was normal but he's glad that she informed him because it helps prevent future complications down the line.
    AdriansMom0709

Answer by AdriansMom0709 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2009