Don't you hate it when you type out a long response to a question...only for it to be deleted?

That's five minutes of my life I'll never get back >:(

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ha! Ha! That's cute. I have totally been there. There was a question posted a few months ago that hit straight from the heart. When I finally finished my response, I posted it ONLY to find out that the question had been deleted. I too LOST those 5 minutes of my time/life. LOL!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 12:22 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I didn't know that responders could be deleted cuz of long answers. CM's system shows me how letters I have left from character I type. Maybe you can ask for that?
    Anonymous

• yes, i hate that! its like the only time i ever have a passionate response about something i submit my two cents and find it was all for nothing.
    emilsmama

Answer by emilsmama at 1:14 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Yes I do. It is very annoying. I've had it happen when I've taken a great deal of time to think of an answer and word it just the way I want it so that it is helpful and kind, and when I click answer question, I get that the question was deleted. It's not even as though I could use the answer in another question, because I rarely bother to copy my answer first. Sometimes the member reposts the same question- and I understand that the first one may not have been worded the way she wanted it, but then I feel less inclined to write the carefully thought out reply.

Answer by Bmat at 1:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Ayuh! Been there, done that, and it's rotten. LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2009