how should I answer this?

I thought Bryce was old enough to know this (boys!) but my son just asked me if all girls poop. How should I answer, LOL?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• tell him the truth... All people && animals do it, it's your body's way of getting rid of the rest of the food you eat after it has pulled all the vitamins, nutrients, && other useful things out of it.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:15 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Tell him the truth. That pooping is the bodies way of getting rid all the stuff the body doesn't need.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Oh my goodness. Just say everybody eats. Everybody poops. Pooping is private.
    Anonymous

• Answer with the truth. Yes. Everyone does it. Not to sound rude, but I don't understand why you don't know how to answer him. It strikes me as one of the easier questions to answer. Of course, my 5 yr old expects me to tell him how grasshoppers make babies, so I'd be thrilled with a "do girls poop?" question. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:18 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Buy him this book called Everyone Poops. My son loves it... and it's very cute and informative.

brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Why don't you know how to answer this?
    It is so important to raise our children with positive body images and respect for every body and all of the functions.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2009