Do you open your cheeseburger to inspect it before you eat it?

It's an obsessive-compulsive habit of mine. I found a hair in my McD's burger when I was like 12...now I do it every single time I eat one, no matter who makes it.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:12 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No. Unless I happen to order something that's different from the menu item.. Like no mayo or something. Then I check to make sure they got it right.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• No i just dig in lol . im 39 weeks pregnant, i dont have the patience to wait to inspect it LOL
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 12:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I am a very picky eater. So I've usually given some special instructions (no tomatoes, etc.) so yeah, I always look at it to make sure they got it right. Which only happens about 60% of the time...apparently it's rocket science to push the button that says "no tomato" lol
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I don't go to fast food places like that anymore, maybe taco time on occasion, but after watching Fast food nation, avoid them.
    Anonymous

• I look at mine too, when i was a teenager a coworker at taco bell whet to the bathroom took a crap then mixed it in the taco meat, he even gave it to the cops well let just say he was in big trouble and i came came apon rotten bread or rotten tartar sacue witch is grey but yeah i now look at my food
    Anonymous

• I might to check for tomatoes but not everytime.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:31 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Only to check and see if they kept off what I asked to have kept off.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Yes. to make sure it has no onions and to rearrange the sloppy style. Ya know, how they just sort of slap everything on it? i cant stand that. it needs to be better organized. lol and you thought you were OCD.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• i do, to a point, i open it up to take out the tomatoes, or to make sure theres something there thats supposed to be.however when i go to md's if i get a bigmac i always eat it layer by layer..ive always done that, i dont know why..all i know is i have never taen a real bite outta a bigmac in my life!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Honestly I do to a point , Simple fact that some people just dont listen to the kings english when i say burn it too a crisp. WHen i was 7 mo preg with my daughter one t ime I was served a Raw burger. Needless too say I wasnt impressed. So yeah im a lil picky.
    Harley_Emmie

Answer by Harley_Emmie at 5:53 PM on Jun. 20, 2009