what is this body part?

I have heard alot in my day including everyword in the book. Last night my son was joking with his friend Ryan and I heard him say
"what if you saw her taint?" does anyone know what this means? I have a feeling it is a derogatory word having to do with lady parts

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Health

• not the private area and not the butthole... the small area in between that has so many names.lol
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 12:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Go to urbandictionary.com and look up "taint"
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:54 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• the piece of skin that connects the balls to the perineum (in men) which is the area of skin between balls and ass. lift ur tongue and notice the connection with ur tongue and bottom gums...same thing
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• um the perineum is on women too thats the part they sew up after childbirth...only men have a taint... We called someone a taint in high school and i was the one who asked what it was, so thats how know
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 2:33 PM on Jun. 20, 2009