How to get baby out?! LOL 39 weeks, and done with it!

I have a c-section schedualed for monday. im 39 weeks. if i go into labor or my water breaks before then, they will do a c-section when i get to labor and delivery
so my question is,
how do i go into labor or get my water to break? Im 1cm dialated! Help!!

P.S. not my first kid. And i can not do it naturally, so for those of you who ask why im having a c-section... because i have to! Sorry to be so rude, but trust me if i could have a VBAC i would.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just wait the extra 2 days geeze
    why would you want your water to break or go in to labor? if you cant have the baby naturallly what if you didnt make it to the hospital in time for your csection?
    Anonymous

• Omgosh. Are you serious? As soon as my water broke or i went into labor id be in labor and delivery its like down the street from my house!! LOL
    Anonymous

• There are tons of things you can try, but they don't always work....in fact most of the time they don't. It's just two days, I know it's uncomfortable but spend the weekend relaxing and getting ready for baby!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:30 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• wait
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 12:36 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• They say have lots of sex with your husband, he has to make you have the big "O", supposedly to make it work. And if it doesnt, well atleast you had great sex before the 6 weeks of No sexual interactions. lol
    AdriansMom0709

Answer by AdriansMom0709 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• well you can have sex or you can take a laxitive you can stimulate yourself etc. no one knows if these things will truly work but you should just wait ... everyone is different...i dunno i know you probably would like to go through the experience but let your body do what it does.
    laydlexius

Answer by laydlexius at 1:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Baby will come when ready you can't MAKE it happen
    Anonymous