Help! The linolium is stained!!!

I had a great deal of pent of sexual frustration last night that I had to work out so I decided to completely tackle my kitchen and scrub the hell out of it. I moved my fridge to find an array of scary things, but the worse was a pink sticky note. When I sweeped and then mopped there is this neon pink rectangular stain! I rent and if my landlord see's this they are going to go crazy! Does anyone know how I can get the stain to come up or at least lighten it?????

Trotterswife

Asked by Trotterswife at 12:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Vinegar is a great household cleaner--you could try a soak with a damp towel (just make sure it is all white!!). Clorox Green worked wonders on my walls, you could try that as well. You might also see if 3M has any cleaning tips on their website. They make sticky notes so may have run into this problem in the past. Good luck!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 12:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Thank you... going to go try the vinegar now.
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 1:03 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• If that doesn't work try getting the clorox bleach pen....put some of the bleach cream on the area for just a minute or two, it should come right off!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2009