Confrontation, Confirmation, or Convince

When asking a question are you looking for those who agree with you and tell you you're right, are you looking to change minds or are you looking to start a fight?

nateandlo

Asked by nateandlo at 1:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not one or the other for me. I'm looking for confirmation, and discussion is fine, and other points of view in case there is something I hadn't thought about.

Answer by Bmat at 1:14 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Probably a mix of confirmation(that there are others like me in thinking) and discussion.

Im NOT looking for arguments or shouts of "I know better than you OP" things.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:36 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• i look for other peoples points of view..but then again it depends on the question..sometimes its more about confirmation..all depends!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• opinions & advice
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 1:43 PM on Jun. 20, 2009