legs swelling up... is it normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How fer up are we talking about. I know swelling in the feet and ankels a little bit is normal in the end, but Im not sure about the legs? Sorry to ask, but are you normaly over weight? If not I would think this may be cause for concern and you should call your doc
    LilMzMa

Answer by LilMzMa at 1:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• How far along are you? I don't think it is normal to have very swollen legs, my feet swelled a lot when I hit about 7mo but not my legs. You might wana call your doc and see whet he says.

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 1:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Since this is new for you (otherwise you would have asked your doctor at your regular visit) you should call your doctor.

Answer by Bmat at 1:24 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• i am a bit over weight but thats cuz of the baby.. i am 25 weeks now..
    Anonymous

• I ment over weight before you got pregnant. If not...CALL THE DOC!
    LilMzMa

Answer by LilMzMa at 1:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• During my last pregnancy I swelled up one time horribly. I drove far, was on my feet for hours then drove the long distance back. When I got back, my feet were the size of Texas and even my legs were swollen. I immediately went to my DR, she was slightly concerned but my blood pressure wasn't high. She told me I wasn't drinking enough water and actually somewhat dehydrated. I would definitely go in to make sure it isn't blood pressure related.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2009