Facebook Friends!

Just out of curiosity...have any of you added celebrities as friends?
Not a fan club, but the actual celebrity!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope. Didnt even think to look into doing that honestly.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I added some members of Lady Antebellum but only because i acutally met them and partied with them in August. My SIL even made out with Dave. I know they aren't very popular right now ...they new to country music, but i absolutly love them! Anyway im not an obsessed fan or anything and im not normally one to add those sort of people. but it was a really fun night .
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Yes, and they don't write back. I don't even know why I bothered. Stupid me. They must think they are all that.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 2:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Lol no..i am just fans of them..i dont think its much different than on myspace..i dont think they are the ones who actaully make them and/or use them...a lot of them are posers and some of them have "their people" do it for them...so i dont see the point! JMO
    Anonymous

• Thanks everyone for the replies back!

I've often wondered myself if they have their "own" people answer some of their many fans questions, comments, etc.
    Anonymous