In honor of Father's Day- How is your DH/father of your children a good dad? part 1

I'd love to hear some positive things about your DH/SO (father of your children), children's Father ( separated or divorce from), or your current DH/SO (step-father of your children).

Let's share and brag on our children dad's and step dad's.

nwdeserangel

Asked by nwdeserangel at 1:37 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He works his ass off for our family. Even when in pain, he gets up and goes.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• He is gentle and a hard worker. He put the children before himself. He is a good listener and gives intelligent and thoughtful advice. To show what a wonderful dad he is I should tell you that both of our sons treat their wives like princesses. They learned this from their father.

Answer by Bmat at 1:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Well hes the only one that works. I stay at home. Our son is only 16 days old and since we were able to bring him home from the NICU he has taken the night shift for the feedings. So i get to sleep all night long. He has been amazing with going to the store and getting all the food that we need and the things that me and our new son need. He has also been making most of the dinners since i have been back home after i had my c-section. I dont know what i would do without him. Hes also super cute when he is playing with our son when he is awake.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:45 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I'll go-
    My DH is a great father, very hands on with both boys, encourages me time away, works very hard to support our family. He is very loving and WANTS to be home or do activities with the boys. He does whatever it takes so that we can have a close knit family.
    I adore him.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 1:52 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• My husband has worked so hard to make sure that his boys and i are happy. I stay home with our children. Its just amazing how he comes straight home from work, change, and just start playing and taking care of the kids. He is the sweetest down to earth Dad our boys could ever ask for and i sure hope that they grow up to be like him.
    tish0607

Answer by tish0607 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2009