How to get my 24 month old to take a nap?

so my 24 month old hasn't been taking a nap becuase due to my job (I am a nanny) and she is with me...but there is so much going on and I don't know what to do!! HELP!!!! She use to be good @ taking naps!!!

kynry

Asked by kynry at 1:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• all three of my girls quit taking naps shortly after 18 months (darnit anyway...)

she may just be done with naps
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:02 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• It could be a matter of her adjusting to her new routine/surroundings (you don't say if you go to the child for homw you're a nanny or if they come to you). I'd try to be consistent with the routine on getting her down for a nap. At 2 my son still takes a 2 hr nap every day.
    Anonymous

• my lil one gets real fussy and sometimes i have tp rock her for an hour befor shes out.even if they never fall asleep its good to lay them down for nap time,
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 5:33 PM on Jun. 20, 2009