Little White Bumps

My 10 mon. old has little white bumps on her lips. What could these be?

ABPeterson

Asked by ABPeterson at 1:52 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• milia?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:00 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• is it on the insie of her mouth also? kinda like lil blisters? Check the palms and soles of her hands and feet and see oif has or gets lil dots or blister on them. If it gets like that then it is Hand Foot and Mouth which is real common some kids have fevers mouth sores blisters on hands and feet some have some some only one or two. good luck
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 2:00 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I'd go have her checked out by her doctor, it could be any number of things from milia, thrush to Fordyce's condition
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:33 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• If the little white bumps look like cottage cheese then its probably Thrush. I would bring her to the doctors soon because they can give you a prescription. Also if you breastfeed make sure to treat your nipples with Clotrimazole because you and you daughter can pass Thrush back and forth. Also avoid citrus fruit because it can sting her mouth, almost like putting lemon in a scrape. Thrush is said to burn and itch so I wouldn't wait long to get it treated. I just found out my son has Thrush:(, it is easy to cure so don't worry too much just bring her in soon. Good luck ,I hope everything goes well .
    michelle0228

Answer by michelle0228 at 2:40 AM on Jun. 21, 2009