Is there any mom's out there who play the roll of both mother AND father?

I do that roll(OK, Son is at ex's for a few more weeks out of state for the first time ever now that's he's old enough to do "cool stuff" with) But I have played the roll of both basically 99% of his life.

I want to wish those mom's who do both rolls a Happy Father's day!!!

HalMark needs to sooooooo corner the market on this in the greeting card business!

Starfire73

Asked by Starfire73 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lol! Well Happy Father's Day to you as well! I played both roles for the first 2 years of my daughter's life, then I met an amazing man who got me pregnant again (lol) and now my oldest daughter has a daddy! We're having our 3rd child in January. You too will meet a great guy someday!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Yep.
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 2:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• i have been for the past 11 months since my husband died.
    justjacki

Answer by justjacki at 2:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Happy fathers day to you, me, and probably half the other moms on this website!!!
    GO SINGLE MOTHERS
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 2:35 PM on Jun. 20, 2009