help please

i will be 38 weeks tomorrow(sun) and here lately i have been having a lot of discharge and Ive noticed that is kinda has a greenish color to it could that be the mucus plug or does it have to have the blood tint to it???? also i have been having tightening in my lower belly but it is not constant they come n go is that brakon hicks or could that be contractions?????

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 2:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had a greenish discharge for weeks lol
    the tighting in your stomach how close togehter>?
    if it happens more then 6 times an hour then go to the hospital
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Sounds like your mucus plug....mine didnt have the blood tint at all it was the greenish color also. And im guessing its not contractions if they are not consistant. But keep an eye on it and keep drinking alot of water.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:12 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Yeah my mucus plug was greenish yekkow...no blood. I think its almost time. I lost my plug in my first pregnancy a week before i went into labor. So get ready. CONGRADS. I hit 38 weeks on thursday...now Im just waiting and kinda hoping it happens real soon..im tired of being this big! lol
    LilMzMa

Answer by LilMzMa at 2:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• green discharge usually means an infection
    Anonymous