Anyone at all??

My SO got me the Slendertone flex from work, it's like the Contour belt that's on TV. Has anyone used one? Just wondering if I can expect results. I'm not trying to build muscle or lose weight, just slim down that pouch left over that we moms have so much trouble with.

motherofanaries

Asked by motherofanaries at 2:18 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I use to work at a place where we had to wear them gait belts. ( for back support) and it help alot of the woman there with their stomachs. So my guess is it would , cause it trans you to hold the stomach in more often. Kinda like jeans do , some woman have gottan away from wearing jeans and just wear them stretch pant kind and find there stomachs getting worse. so I would guess that yes it would help.
    Anonymous

• It's not just a belt... it sends electric current through your muscles to contract them.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 2:33 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• that may be the dumbest thing that i have ever heard of. what happened to healthy eating and exercise?
    Anonymous

• LOL, you've never seen one, I guess.
    I'm not against healthy eating and exercise, really, I'm not. Like I said, I'm not trying to lose any more weight, I've been back down to my prepregnancy weight for a long time now, and I was doing crunches like a mofo but they weren't working. That pouch is a really tough spot! So my SO got me this belt, because I was wondering if it would help, and I've been using it, it seems to be working (I can feel my muscles contracting), but I was just wondering if anyone had tried it before and gotten results.

I don't care if YOU think it's dumb! But I'll let you know if it works, how bout that? =)
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 3:53 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• it won't work
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2009