pressure while urinating??

i am almost 21 weeks pregnant and for a few days now have felt pressure everytime i urinate. it is a dull cramp like pressure, as if i am being pushed on my lower abdominal walls very hard. it does not hurt necessarily, but it is very uncomfortable, is this normal to experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the farther along you get the more pressure adn sorry to say but more uncomfortable you will feel .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Is that the only time you feel pressure? I only ask because I have only had this problem once it was during this preganacy when I was about 20 sumthing weeks. It was when I used the bathroom mostly, but also when I was on my feet. After a week I started to think, ok this is not normal. I went in and my docs ran some test and found out in was a UTI. I never had a burn when I peed so It never crossed my mind that it could be a UTI. I got some antibiotic and drank tons of cranberry juice. Within a few days the pressure was gone. Just a heads up girl. I wish I had known sooner what was going on with me.
    LilMzMa

Answer by LilMzMa at 2:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• i thought they checked for those at doctor visits? but that is very likely, this is my first pregnancy so i would not know what a pregnancy-related UTI felt like...
    Anonymous