A friend of mine is in a realtionship that i dont think is right for either of them?

My husband has been friends with this guy for a long time he finally brought his girlfriend over to meet us and i ended up becoming very good friends with her! they are not right for each other by any means and ive tried to tell her but she dont listen! they are having there first baby together and yes shes very contorlling but hes very immature! shes 19 and hes 23! how do i tell her to forget him but not ruin the realtionship my husband and him have! Hes a great friend for my hubby!!!

Perdy

Asked by Perdy at 2:28 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• you know all pf you who didnt look into it........ THEY make it my buisness i dont ask them to come to me with there problems they just do!!!! he says he hates her she says she hates him!!! all i was asking is how i can tell them that i dont wanna hear it and they arnt right for each other!! and i freakin understand that the heart will love and like who the heart wants but when i am throwin in the middle never asking to be in the middle i think it is my buisness!!! and he came to me last night and asked me how to remove a hicky from his genitals and i think that her being pregnant she has a right to know hes sleeping around cause he might get a dease and give it to her then to the baby and all i was asking is how to i break it to her she needs to know!!! but really you all should read the question and not everyones answer befor you choose to answer!!! Thanks again for ALLLLL the help!!!!
    Perdy

Answer by Perdy at 2:56 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• Why's it your place to tell her who she is right for or who is right for her? If they are happy...keep out of it... Not to be rude...but ya knowbig smile mini

bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:40 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• We don't know what is going on in another person's mind or life. If they are having a child, especially, it might be best to tread lightly. Hopefully the child will have a stable home.

Answer by Bmat at 2:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Honestly, NOT being mean, but it's really none of your business. I know it's tough to see two friends together that we might think don't belong together, but it's really not our place to make that decision. Not to mention the fact that they're incredibly young AND having a baby together. Yikes. They need all the support they can get, not someone trying to break them up. We don't always agree with our friends, but we need to support them and encourage them in their decisions, that's what makes us good friends.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 4:02 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Why is it any of your business in the first place? I think you need to worry about your own life before worrying about anyone elses
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I'm sorry but I have to agree with the others, it is not your business or your place to say anything. It is their relationship, they are adults so let them live their lives. You already talked to her, you can't force her to see your way- so just let it go. I think if you keep pestering her about it, that will strain your friendship with her, and it might strain the relationship he has with your husband.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2009