Do you wash the clothes you buy before wearing them?

Honestly, No not always.

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 2:37 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I never used to until i bought a pair of pj pants one time, and i was wearing them and realized they reaked of formalihyde!! Then it clicked that i had read and email once about vicky secrets using formaldihyde in something in their bras. so now i wash evreything first, cuz it kinda freaks me out. I especially wash my kids' stuff. theyre skin is a lot mroe sensitive than mine! Tho it is a hassle!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:39 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I had to wash my children's stuff because their skin was very sensitive. For me I don't always. Underwear, yeah for sure. Usually not for tops and pants. Never for sweaters or jackets.

Answer by Bmat at 2:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Most times I do because I love the feel and smell of soft, clean clothing that has had my detergent and softener used on it. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:05 PM on Jun. 20, 2009