Do you get dressed every single day?

I sure don't. If I'm not going anywhere, I usually change into gauchos/shorts and a tank top and throw my hair in a pony tail. OF COURSE I shower, but I don't put on makeup or anything. I got it from my mom, she wears her sleep clothes for days at a time sometimes : / (I'm not that bad, lmao.)

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 2:37 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I get dressed every day, because I wouldn't feel comfortable going around in my pj's. But what you are describing that you wear- well this is dressed for me. Shorts, shirt, socks. :) When I go out of course I dress differently, but at home it is very casual.

Answer by Bmat at 2:39 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Yeah, I mean like 50's housewife dressed. Yanno, the women who wear jeans or dresses with full makeup and hair and blah blah blah blah blah. I just don't have the time or the effort.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Yep, but I kinda have to. I work every day.
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 2:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I usually just wear my pj's unless im going somewhere, then I get dressed. I have so many pairs of pj's its crazy. LOL
    Williamswifey

Answer by Williamswifey at 3:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I do. I make less effort than when I am going out, but I feel so much better if I get out of bed and put real clothes on. I know my husband appreciates it too. He loves that I became a SAHM, but thinks its great that I consider him and our son reason enough to look decent. I see it like this: Those two are the most important people in my life, why sould I put looking nice for strangers over them?
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Sort of.
    I have casual clothes that I wear around the house when I don't plan on going out anywhere. I don't even wear a bra in the house because I can't stand them!
    When I have to go someplace I get dressed, but as soon as I get home and know I'm in for the rest of the day, I wisk the bra off and change into my casual clothes. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Um. It depends. Duh, if I work, I have to. Saaaadly. At my old job, I coulda worn sweat pants, flip flops and a tank top to work, but now that I work at Evil Depot, I have to wear REALLY real clothes out. I stay in my PJs until it's time to go somewhere, and change into them right after dinner. ....Sometimes before... um... Sometimes after lunch.. lol. But my PJs are just baggy pants and a tank top. Not too bed timey.
    Kodeekins

Answer by Kodeekins at 8:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Absolutely. Just because I'm not going anywhere doesn't mean my husband should come home to a slob. Besides there are people in my home every day.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:45 PM on Jun. 20, 2009