• In the Spotlight:

any other single, very pregnant moms out there lost on putting toys and crib together.

Gurrr, getting so angry, my back hurts Im 30 weeks pregnant, single, and I have to put together the whole nursery.
God, I have a hard enough time following directions on the back of a cake box, let alone a crib!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• dont you have friends?
    i had my best friend matt put all my stuff together for me
    Anonymous

• I put everything togeather myself because i wanted to see all of it togeather before my husband had a chance to do it. He was always at work when i would get them in. But ive always been good at putting stuff like that togeather lol. Good luck and dont stress yourself out! Dont worry youll get it... and like anon said ask a friend to help. Im sure someone is willing.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:43 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I'm so sorry. I wish I could help. I'm awesome at building stuff, fixing cars, what have you.... yeah I should have been a boy lol
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 3:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2009