Do you think we'll all be hella cool old ladies?

I think it'll be interesting to see what the hippie generation is like as old people. It'll be especially interesting to see people my age as old people. We'll be listening to rap and rock music and the youngsters will think we smell.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 2:42 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha i never thought of that lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• People always ask me why I got so many tattoos (Ihave 16) They say when I'm old they'll look like shit and blah blah blah. But we'll all get old and wrinkly, my wrinkles will just be colorful :) So I like to believe I'll be a kick ass old lady!
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• LMAO All the 80 year olds with tramp stamps on their backs...
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Me and my girls will will grow old and senile together them well be new friends

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 2:50 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• lol, I will be the crazy old lady with tattoos and pink hair. haha
    I have my walker picked out too! I saw a lady the other day that had a pink feather boa wrapped around her walker with a bicycle horn on it, it was so cute! lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 2:51 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I LOVE older spirited ladies! They're so freaking awesome. I volunteered at a nursing home in high school. There was an old lady who chased the nurses around on her rascal LOL! She was such a trip.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• lmao, I love old people in general! lol My aunt used to work at a nursing home and once i went up there with her and this man carried around a sock and he would say "If you give me a quarter, I will sing for you" but you had to put the quarter in his sock and he used the money to buy soda from the machine. He was so sweet and he would always sing Burnin' love by Elvis.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• LOL.....I'm stuck in the 80's and my girls already think I'm weird, yet they actually love a lot of the bands, songs, and movies from that decade and I laugh all the time when they ask me to put in Duran Duran or INXS.....LOL.

I'll always be young at heart and still singing "Hungry Like A Wolf" when I'm 90...LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:42 PM on Jun. 20, 2009