If I don't get some soon...

This is how it's been. My DH works a swing shift 30 days , 30 evening, 30 nights. Right now my teenage girls are out of school for the summer. AND we can't seem to find a few min. even to be just alone. He is not a quickie man. But it's starting to realy bother both of us. Believe me we have thought of running them outside and locking the doors. ( but kinda hot out there for that) Tired letting them stay all night with friends last week but do to the other childrens parents it didn't fall that they was both gone on the same night. ( so that didn't work) WE can't wait 2 months till his shift changes back to have a good time that everyone sleeps at the same time.They do go to their Bi Father later in the summer. But really CAN'T wait that long either .And they are alittle big to say go and get a babysitter for.... want some SOON, It's driving me NUTS and I know it's really hard on my Dh. ANY ANY ideals?

Shaqbe4u

Asked by Shaqbe4u at 2:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Or drop them off for lunch and a movie and some shopping if you can afford it. That will get you two, five or 7 hours. I would be honest and say you need some alone time. Close the door to the room and enjoy! They are old enough to appreciate that and you don't have to indicate it's for sex. All couples need time alone. Have two hours every other day. You can always talk, listen to music, watch a movie.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 3:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• You and your husband go out "shopping" or to a "movie" and check into a motel. heh.

Answer by Bmat at 2:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• LOL.. Send the girls to the mall or to the movies or to their friends. They're old enough to go somewhere and leave you two alone for a few hours. AND I AGREE.. Tell the girls you two are heading to a movie and get a motel!! And don't knock quickies.. My ex-bf and I both had one young child each.. While they were watching a movie in the livingroom, we'd run into the upstairs bathroom for a quickie.. it was great! Good luck :)
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 4:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Hey don't knock quickies.  You can get really creative where to have a quick one.  LOL

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:40 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• LOL.... quickies is all we seem to have nowadays! We have a 2 year old that is unpredictable. :))
    workathome01

Answer by workathome01 at 3:42 AM on Jun. 21, 2009