anyone else tired of doing things for men?

plucking, waxing for bikini weather for instance? i wish i could stop and be done with it...! when is the last time you had the full bush? winter? don't lie :) kate

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Shopping

• I hate hair. I don't get rid of it for him, I do it for me.
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 2:50 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• um... i shave my legs and under arms and that's about it. occassionally will shave other places... but not very often. in the winter time, since it is long pants season, i tend to only shave once a month. but then i have very light hair and when i don't shave you can barely tell....
    Anonymous

• i shave more for me than my hubby. i hate my hairy legs and hairy pits are nasty, the feeling yuck! i shave my gurly area for my man though
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I think I was about 17. I'll be 44 in 9 days.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Hey Crissy629; I was about 25 and now I'm 49 :)

Answer by rkoloms at 9:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I more tired of picking up stinky-man-socks off the bathroom floor, under the computer desk, beside the front door, out of the kitchen, off of the couch, behind the sofa... you get the idea, lol. I shave for me ;)
    sw33t_blond3

Answer by sw33t_blond3 at 4:03 AM on Jun. 21, 2009