Have you ever seen anyone who was demon possessed?

What happened?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I agree Ihartu, that some people have mental illnesses and they can not recieve the health care they need if you just label it a spiritual only problem. But that is also very different than actual demon possession. Some people can see demons in everyone, even people without them.

But I do believe that it does happen, and it is usually a result of an involvement in the occult. I know that some of you guys don't believe in Satan or demons. That is understandable if you have never seen or experienced them, and you don't believe in the Bible. I totally understand. I do believe in the Bible, but I have also had some very real encounters with them in my life as well.

I don't doubt for a second the existence of demons or satan.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 5:31 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• My mom was once having a fight with me, and she said she "saw Satan in my eyes."

I of course don't believe in Satan, so I laughed at her and went about my day.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• My sister and I would argue and she would tell me "the devil made me say that" instead of giving a sincere apology...LOL

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:58 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I believe my nephew is. I have seen things in his eyes and once when I was over there he was fighting with his mother. She slapped him across the face , he spoke in a voice that was not his. Then just turned and walked out of the house.
    Anonymous

• I personall believe people can be possessed by demons. I have seen only a few demon possessed people (but never anyone I know personally, LOL). It is weird too, they know me in a way. They can tell I am a Christian (maybe sense the Holy Spirit inside of me). They will look at me and stare and almost growl. ***I sound crazy, sorry**** : )

I think actual demon possession is way different than "the devil made me do it" type stuff. I believe it happens, but I don't believe we should go around accusing people of that. I have seen churches trying to cast "demons of lust" out of struggling Christians. I think that is nuts. The Bible teaches that if you are a Christian you cannot be demon possessed.

Anon: yes, sometimes they do talk in voices that don't belong to them.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 3:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• You open yourself up to demon possession by getting involved in things of the occult. Channeling, ouija boards, divination, automatic writing. It is easy to become demon possessed especially if you trust the demon that is asking you to let them in. You just have to allow it.
    Anonymous

• never seen it, but there are people who are possessed.
    Anonymous

• The Bible speaks of it and I believe it, I have never seen it with my eyes though. I believe they are all around us we are just unable to see them.

But I also believe if you are saved and belong to God then they can do nothing to you.

Scary!
    Anonymous

• charles manson, I think is
    Anonymous

• LOL...I never have.
    But I guess people like Hitler or serial killers could be. I'm not sure if I believe in possessions and Devils though.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2009