Do you take many pictures of your kids? Do you take video's of your kids?

If so, do you keep them in a photo album or on a disk.

Do you put your video's on a tape or burn them on a disk...

Just wonderin!

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 3:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• tons of pics and videos some of my daughter are on my youtube so i can share them with family
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVuurj4cS70&feature=channel

lol see here is her hiccups lol

im such a camera geek

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• When my kids were smaller I took lots but since they're getting older I only take on special ocassions. I save all my photos on a flash drive it takes up alot less space and you can take them anywhere with you.
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I take gagillions of pictures of my son, my cousins babies, my nephews, if its a kid, its getting its picture taken. I put them all on the computer, then back them up. Then I also have them on private on my myspace page, just in case the comp does crash. and the really great pics are up on the walls
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I take lots of pictures of everyone, but I have hundreds of my son && he isn't even 2. Most of them are still on my digital camera, some have been printed out, but a lot are on my computer too.

I don't take many videos.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• i take thousands of pics...they are all on discs and an external harddrive just in case my comp craps out on me and the discs go in our fire safe lock box....I print out and frame the ones I love and print out and give to family.
    We just recently got a video recorder so now Im going nuts with that =)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 4:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• i take toooooons of pictures and lil movies on my camera!! i have thousands!!! i keep allll of them on the computer, and i get the good ones developed and put in photo albums. havent done anything with my movies yet, but i do plan on putting them on a disc. my poor facebook page is loaded with pics!! lol, but its a great way for people outta town to see whats goin on in my life!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Not really.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 4:36 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I've never taken video's, but I used to take a ton of photos.
    As they grew older I only took photos on important occasions.
    A lot of the photos are in their own photo boxes that I bought for them and most of their baby photos are in their baby books.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:35 PM on Jun. 20, 2009