should I be expected

to hang out with my fiances best friend? I never tell him not to but if I hear him invite his best friend out should I have to go too? his friend gives me the creeps and just really isn't repectful so hanging out with him isn't my idea of fun.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• just tell him to go have a guys night out. or if you have to go invite your bff too, or go out separatly with your friends when he goes with his
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 3:53 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• yeah you go out with your friends, he goes out with his. It's only if you 2 are going out as a couple to spend time with each others friends.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 3:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• You don't need to go out with your fiance's friends. Let him have his guy time and you go hang with your friends.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 4:04 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• that's what I try to do but he just uninvites his friends
    chases_mommy

Answer by chases_mommy at 4:25 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

chases_mommy

• Explain that his friend makes you uneasy or uncomfortable but that he is welcome to go out with him on his own.

Answer by Bmat at 4:30 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Tell him you just want to be with him..And if he want to hang out with his friends, he can do it with out you.

Answer by louise2 at 8:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I would tell him point blank that you don't care for his friend and if he wants to hang out with the friend that is fine, but you don't care to be part of it. If they are going to hang out together then I would find something to occupy my time, or go out with my friends. If you are put in a situation where you have to be out with the friend along, I would suggest bringing one of your friends along too-- she can run interfence and be another 'buffer' between you and him.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:58 PM on Jun. 20, 2009