thongs

always wondered-does a thong ever touch your butthole?sorry to be graphic but that's the question

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I would suggest buying one, trying it on, & seeing how you feel. Every garment of clothing fits every woman differently--even panties.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• First I would say, yes, they have for me... second I would say I agree with funnyface1204, just buy one and try it on... I always thought they were comfortable, but ever since I had my daughter, I prefer 'full-butt' underwear, lol.
    nico409ant

Answer by nico409ant at 9:33 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I will agree, you really do have to just try one. They do but you just get used to them I guess and eventually you dont notice and its just "normal" LOL. I don't know...I prefer them.
    JustMom3009

Answer by JustMom3009 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I think of them as "butt floss"

Answer by rkoloms at 10:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• On me they do! I get the strings which I like (it's basically a thick peice of thread) but there are the ones that have a little more material there which I find to hurt... But i enjoy wearing them and it prevents panty lines when it matters! Try one and see what you think! They have all sorts of different types too! Oh, they are a little uncomfy until you wear one for a day or so... I've been wearing them since I was twelve so I'm pretty used to them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Theres a difference between thongs, and G-strings..lmao..i would say the strings yes..even the thongs if you buy them too small...but if you buy a thong to fit then not likely to go that deep!! Gotta look for what you find comfy!! and ive worn thongs for a LONG time now...wearing regular undies just isnt comfy to me lol!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:47 AM on Jun. 22, 2009