If you could punch ANYONE in the face, who would it be?

Id say...
my psycho old lady neighbor who always calls the cops on me because my babies are crying.

Not that i would, but i WANT to! lol

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my sister.....

any member of the westboro babtist church
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 4:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• My DIL
    Not that I would, but I would love to.
    Nanna22

Answer by Nanna22 at 3:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• XH
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 4:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• ex mil
    Anonymous

• Right now I can't say as to anyone that has me upset enough to PUNCH in the face but If I could go back in time ... Their was a few. Say the woman my EX had a affair with. Did caught her out in walmart one time , so had her paged to the front desk and I was close by waiting for her to walk up. She saw me and run out the door , I chased her across the parking lot . But never got the chance to PUNCH her in the face. ( but you know what she could go back and have him now)
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 4:02 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• hahaha shaqbe4u...
    i did the same thing. found out she had been fuckin him the whole time we were friends and invited her over to my house for a movie.
    Thing is, i actually DID punch her in the face.
    Women are really sly people lol. And some just have NO morals...ahhh. i was 8 months pregnant at the time.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• My sorry ass ex husband....that won't pay his child support to help with ourr 11 year old son that will have to have all new clothes, shoes, and supplies before he can start middle school in August. He says he don't have any money but his lazy ass has plenty of beer and smokes.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 4:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• the guy who drives around here in his little golf cart handing out tickets for "not taking care of you yard" when I go out there every week and mow it, weed wack, weednfeed and water it daily! I WOULD LOVE to catch that guy when he comes around next!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• my neighbor.everything was fine in my neighborhood till crazy woman moved and and they built a new development down the street with more crazy neighbors.talk about your sheep.my life was fine and quiet.her husband better come home soon cause she needs to get laid badly...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Dennysgirl I was pregant the whole time to ( they was cheaping I found out when I was in the hospital with my daughter)and chased her 6 weeks after I had my daughter. Sounds like it might of been the same woman .. ha ha I just take it that it takes all kinds to make the world go around. But I'm with you some have NO MORALS what so ever.
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 4:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2009