another stretch mark question.....

who has actually got rid of their nasty stretch marks? i just got vitamin e oil 70,000 iu to see if that helps its lighting up. but who has really tried something that worked for them??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nada. the only thing that might work for these bad boys is a tummy tuck
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 4:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• You can't get rid of them...it's genetics....the ONLY way to get rid of them is a tummy tuck like PP said....
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 4:19 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• IDK, but I don't have them on my belly yet. Mainly on my butt and thighs. Any tips for that? Does cocoa butter really work?
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 4:30 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• "Does cocoa butter really work? "

In my experience.... HELL NO! But for me, NOTHING worked.
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 4:35 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Try Vasoline cream.
    I didn't use anything and was lucky that the only ones I have are on my side and you can't see them that bad
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 4:43 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• You can use products to help minimize them or help them to fade a bit, but you will never, ever get rid of them without surgery.
    Think of it this way - a pantyhose gets a run in it and you can't repair that. That is essentially what happens to your skin. It gets stretched to the point where the 'fibers' rip apart, almost like a run, and the edges will not go back together.
    Sorry, but anything you see or read otherwise are just gimmicks and lies.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:32 PM on Jun. 20, 2009