Am i the only one

that thinks that cafemom is becoming unpleasant? the way these groups are ran, the judgemental questions?

Why did i expect a group dedicated to mothers to be an uplifting group where we can support each other whether than tear each other down to feel better?

For all this they can let men in!

ssnelson26

Asked by ssnelson26 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I agree with you 100%!!! I thought women on here were going to help, instead every corner they are cutting people down, giving rude opinions and hurting everybody causing things to get worse and worse!
    And if we let men in, we couldn't talk about sex and they would be trying to get us all convinced to have sex with eachother LOL
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I have stayed away from the groups to avoid such things.
    Anonymous

• the groups are nowhere near the bullish that goes on in the answers section
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 4:22 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I'm tired of people asking stupid questions like, Did I know that Obama was formula fed, or, Why do people have babies if they can't afford them? Really it makes me sick to think that those people are mothers. I feel sorry for their children and hope they don't follow in the same judgmental footsteps. And all the negativity on this site is nauseating.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:22 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• you know, I did at first too, but after about a week I realized what it was all about. So now I just come here for the entertainment. I genuinely try to help most people && at first was all in the middle of the arguments. Then I just stopped playing into it all. It's pointless to argue with someone you don't even know, especially the ones who like to argue under the anon button. Seriously, stupidity && low self-esteem runs amuck these days, so I just sit back && watch. My SO says he's jealous b/c cafemom makes me laugh more than he does. You'll notice I've never asked a serious question on here.......
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 4:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• "I'm tired of people asking stupid questions like, Did I know that Obama was formula fed, or, Why do people have babies if they can't afford them? Really it makes me sick to think that those people are mothers. I feel sorry for their children and hope they don't follow in the same judgmental footsteps. And all the negativity on this site is nauseating."

I agree with this and op. actually my hubby hates that I'm on here and I have been thinking about deleting my accout for a father's day present. lol
    maybe I will
    nateandlo

Answer by nateandlo at 4:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• lol nateandlo... my hubby hates it too! that's a good fathers day gift if he was home! I like that idea and I'm getting sick of the drama in the answers section.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:43 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I think you belong to the wrong groups!! I belong to groups with less than 300 people and they are the absolute best groups! No drama at all!! I hate that. The larger groups get too many people just being nasty. And Answers is a whole different story. I think some people just come here are sadistic and just want to hurt people!
    Anonymous

• ok, i asked the obama formula fed question, and it was about sarcasm. I was trying to make a POINT that the arguments on here are POINTLESS!!
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:43 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• People are people anywhere you meet them. Some are nice some are not and we see both here.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 3:49 PM on Jun. 21, 2009