How do a change the layout of my cafemom homepage without changing my background?

All i want to do is move things around... like not just have my things going up and down. I want to keep my background. Is there anyway that i can change the layout??

MyAngelNick06

Asked by MyAngelNick06 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Since you created that theme you can go back in and click on "create your own theme". Then just edit whatever you want to be different. When you save it it will save as a different theme even if you give it the same name. At least it used to!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 12:36 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• You should just be able to click on the header of each box and move it where you want it. There are exceptions though. A lot of the widgets are left side only no matter what but when you drag it you will see it come up as a gray box and it will tell you that you can't do that. Also, if you want the three column layout, there is a white square with a red arrow in it on the corner of your avatar box. Click it and you can toggle between 2 and 3 columns.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:40 AM on Jun. 22, 2009