• In the Spotlight:

I would, wouldn't you?

If my husband were to just sit down and type in CA, the first two letters in Cafemom, he would be instantly taken to my favorite group and could read all the stuff we say to each other that we don't want anyone else to read without supervision. If he had something that he was as captivated with as I am with CM, I wouldn't be able to contain my curiosity. Why doesn't it occur to them to read what's so damned interesting to us? I'm glad he doesn't, but it's hard to imagine the shoe being on the other foot.

callmeann

Asked by callmeann at 4:42 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If my husband typed in CA, he'd go to Cake Wrecks. And to answer your question, maybe he just doesn't want to know.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 4:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• My dh could care less what a bunch of moms have to say. He's just glad I'm not yap yap yap to him all day. Since I've discovered cafemom his life has become alot more peaceful! Just what he needed after 13 years with me...
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 5:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Every time I get on He is like "What are you doing that's so interesting?" but I guess it never crossed his mind to actually look. I do it all the time though, if I see something he was on I just get curious and go check it out.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• guys are dumb... thats why....lol lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• No man actually wants to step into a woman's conversation. Nothing we say can be of any interest to them.
    However, if my husbands all hush-hush with the guys, well, then I know there is something I should know about.
    McGregor

Answer by McGregor at 6:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• He doesnt care. He has no interest in what my groups say or do.

Besides, I tell him the interesting stuff LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I TALK enough about stuff on CM, he's sick and tired of hearing about it. The last thing he wants to do is read it too, LOL. Especially considering he knows how TMI women get (TMI Friday, Ann?), he really REALLY doesn't want to read it.

Last time he looked at my Gmail that I'd left open, a friend had sent me a chat message talking about the BJ she gave her husband. He really, really doesn't want to read what my friends write!
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 6:24 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I think it's an ego thing, too.
    callmeann

Answer by callmeann at 11:34 PM on Jun. 23, 2009