caylee anthony's autopsy came out....

i hope they sentence this woman to death.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/19/florida.caylee.autopsy/index.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• they should just shoot her in the back of her head, rather than sitting on death row to die a painless death.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• RIP Caylee Marie Anthony.Praying for justice.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:58 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• okay that tells us the poor baby was killed. We knew that! I hate people like caylees mom! That Bitch will burn in hell!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Good Gosh!!! An eye for an eye??? I don't agree with her ever getting out of prison, but shooting her? Burning in hell? I'm quite sure that there are quite a few other mothers that have done the same as Caylee's but just haven't gotten the press attention like she did. What about the one who killed her 2 foster/adopted daughters and still collected money for them for months after their deaths. They only found out becaue of the 3rd child running away. She didn't get half the press that this story did. Nancy Grace had this story on her show like every day.

What about the other children? Who's fighting for them?
    Anonymous

• That "mother" should be tortured and killed.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 5:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I feel the same way for all the kids, these terrible things happen to. So do not bash how I feel just because I didn't not discuss the other circumstances not related to this question.

Good Gosh!!! An eye for an eye??? I don't agree with her ever getting out of prison, but shooting her? Burning in hell? I'm quite sure that there are quite a few other mothers that have done the same as Caylee's but just haven't gotten the press attention like she did. What about the one who killed her 2 foster/adopted daughters and still collected money for them for months after their deaths. They only found out becaue of the 3rd child running away. She didn't get half the press that this story did. Nancy Grace had this story on her show like every day.

What about the other children? Who's fighting for them
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:25 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• anons will make an arguement out of anything
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:28 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Man or woman, if you kill another person there should be your trial within 30 days of arrest, your sentence, 1 day to say your goodbyes and then poof!!!! We are so worried about the rights of the criminal that in the shuffle for their rights the victim gets lost and forgotten. If the justice was more swift and final, less people would be willing to commit murder. Let's face it. It is easier to kill someone knowing it will take years and years and years to get justice and you will most likely live out your life even if it is behind bars. If you know that you kill someone and within 35 days you are dead, things look different.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• "shooting her? Burning in hell? "

YEP!! she should die a slow horrible death... that was HER CHILD.. she MURDERED that innocent little girl.... i think its crap she will get to sit in prison eating her candy bars and watching t.v. awaiting a pain less death while this little girl was murdered and her body dumped in the woods :(:(

R.I.P CAYLEE :(
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• NO, WE "ANONS" WON'T ARGU ABOUT ANYTHING. WE, ATLEAST SOME OF US, MAKE VALID POINTS.
    WHERE WERE YOU WHEN MY NEIGHBOR WAS KILLED AND HER MOM IS IN PRISON EATTING CANDY BARS?
    Anonymous