Do you really let what someone says about your religion or beliefs on the internet p!$$ you off?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• No, Its nice to debate from time to time though.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I try not to let it get to me. I think the arrogance and the unwillingness to learn about others gets to me more. The assumption that if you don't believe the same way, you must be unhappy. Thats what gets to me.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:24 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Nah, if I get aggravated its for a moment and then passes.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:25 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• No, not at all. I believe what I believe. If they don't want to, that's for them to work out. I love the Lord, I live my life walking with God daily,and live my life by the Holy written word of God,and that's good enough for me.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 5:37 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I do get pissed off, but it is more by a person complete disregard about what anyone else says. Those that seem to think anyone who is not Christian is nothing but evil and is trying to spread fear and hate and turn everyone for the one "true" path. That's not it at all. But, some people are just so stuck in their own little world that they refuse to listen to what anyone else has to say.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 5:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• No.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 5:58 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• No ... no need to .
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:28 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I give NO person enough power to make me mad. If they don't want to learn about a religion I respect their right to not learn and keep my panties out a wad.
    Anonymous

• nope :)
    necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 7:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• no
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 20, 2009