If you could go ANYWHERE in the USA where would you travel? Important!!

My Fiance's boss is paying for us to fly anywhere in the USA, but NOT hawaii bc thats expensive. I already live in CALIFORNIA so NOT there either lol.

I cant decide where to go. Florida for Disney World? But too many tourists in the summer im sure. New York? All i can think of is shopping there, what else is there?
Colorado, to check out the area because im planning on moving there?
ahhh i have no idea! lol I need to give him a place ASAP...help!!

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 5:45 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah florida is hot in the summer i live in alabama & it's around 97 right now & i know it's got to be hotter down there, idk where i'd go i don't like to be cold so colorado would be out for me...hmm maybe washington dc, but i always wanted to visit the holocost musuem
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:53 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Florida is very hot in the summer! I always wanted to go to Colorado!
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 5:49 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Id go to colorado!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 5:53 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I think Colorado is your best bet. If I was moving there I would like to check it out beforehand.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 5:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I want to go to Colorado during the winter, an Alaskan cruise would be great, I live in Georgia and it is always hot during the summer here, but maybe somewhere a little more north!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• well i was gonna say hawaii..but thats a no go..lol..ummmmmmmmm....what about arizona..or texas..or anywhere that has a big amusement type place if your kids are going too..i dunno..im form canada.so im no help!! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:14 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I'd still say New York. There are PLENTY of sights to see there. Great museums, historical monuments, world famous locals!!
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 6:15 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Colorado is nice. I have been there. BEAUTIFUL scenery and lots of nature-type things to do so that would be a cool place to go...might be a little chilly though. I went to Washington D.C. a few years ago and LOVED it! It is an amazing place to visit and I think everyone should go there at least once. A lot of cool history and lots of sight seeing. Also the temperature is nice too. However I wouldn't go there now because "you know who" is in office but that's just me. If you don't care than I would def. go there!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Hmmm Yellowstone? If I went I would wanna head backeast somwhere like Boston Mass,then take a rental and drive over to Rhode Island,Then over to NewHamshire. Or you could fly into Maine and go on their little boats that take you around. Or go camping somewhere beautiful back east!?
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 6:53 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Id go to Salem, MA
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2009