How much does your 12 month old eat?

I was just wondering..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son is 11 months. for breakfast he has a handful of cheerios and 1/2 banana, morning snack is some of whatever fruit is on hand and some goldfish and cheese cubes. lunch is whatever we have, eggs & toast, greek salad, tuna casserole etc. afternoon snack is a cookie or something small to tide them over til supper. supper is whatever we eat, just cut or ground to the appropriate size. he gets about 1 cup of food per meal, smaller portions for snacks. what actually goes in his mouth is questionable, i'd say he eats about 3/4 of what he is given.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 6:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• my son when he was a year old he ate like a horse
    he wasnt doing baby food either he hated it by then he was eating pizza chicken nuggets real veggies that kinda stuff
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• MINE IS NOW 18M AND STILL WANTS TO LIVE ON CRACKERS AND MILK WHEN HE FEEDS HIMSELF. WHEN I FEED HIM HE'LL EAT ABOUT A HALF CUP OF MASHED POTATOES AND GRAVY BUT NO MEATSOR VEGIES. MAYBE 2 SILVER DOLLAR PANCAKES, 1.5 BAGS OF DIBS.

BOTH KIDS WERE/ARE JUST SO PICKY AROUND THIS AGE.
    Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 6:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• my child was on breast milk till 12 months
    Anonymous