What symptoms do you get when you are ovulating if any?

I have had really sensitive nipples, cramping, tiredness, dizziness, and headaches and I'm very emotional as well and a few days ago I had a lot of vaginal secretion that was stretchy and sticky. Also, my period is pretty late. I usually am between 29-33 days but I'm already at day 41 (?) since May 8th was my lmp) and have had 3 negative pregnancy tests (last one was taken June 16th). SO, I'm just trying to see whats oging one, if I'm ovulating pmsing etc. btw we are not ttc, we have been using the diaphram, but not sure that it has been working properly.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The only one I ever really notice is a pinching feeling on the lower right side of my abdomen. I do not get it on the other side. It usually lasts for a couple of minutes.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:40 PM on Jun. 20, 2009