If you and a CM friend were PMing each other ...

and you were discussing something possibly controversal, would you share that PM with someone else WITHOUT informing the sender? Or if your friend shared it with someone else without informing you, how would you feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No I wouldn't share that without informing the other person and I would hope whoever I was PM'ing would have enough respect for me to ask me first.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 6:52 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• No I wouldnt share it unless I had her consent and I would be unhappy if she did it with out asking.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:54 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• To the OP who started this post, I know who you are,and why you're all bent out of shape. It's a little silly and petty,but oh well,whatever. If you don't write anything you're ashamed of anyone else seeing, you shouldn't be upset if what you write is shared. Especially since there is no rule against that,and the person who shared what you wrote has every right to share what is in her personal emails. Once it gets to her, it's her property,and she can do with it as she pleases. You don't want it shared, don't write that individual again. Simple. End of story.
    Anonymous

• Oh,and for the record OP, I don't believe you and the person in question are friends. Big difference between reverie between friends,and what you wrote to her. Not too friendly, in my opinion.
    Anonymous