what to do with a crazed grandmother?!?!?!

Okay my grandma is in town for my cousins wedding. shes staying at my aunts house, no not the grooms mom. Her other sons wifes house! (RUDE AS CAN BE!)
Well, she is the type to start so much drama! Shes caused my aunt to freak out on her because she wont stop yelling at her 7 year old daughter. She slapped my uncle, yes the one she is staying with. They asked her to help pay for some food, because she is staying for a whole week, and times are tough. HAS SHE?! NO!!!
ALL SHE DOESNT IS YELL!! Anything you say, she yells. I called my uncle today asking him for a ride, and he said yeah, ill pick you up and drop you off. When your done just call me and ill come get ya! So i was like okay, well i hear my grandma in the background, TELL HER THIS TELL HER THAT NO SHAWN DONT SAY THAT GIVE ME THE PHONE!! So she ripped the phone from him and said well come get ya then you just call when your done and we will pick you up.

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 6:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• im like, shawn just said that. Shes like NO HE DIDNT HE SAID SOMETHING ELSE!!
    So i told her "YES HE DID! You dont need to yell at him" And then i hear my unlce in the
    back ground, "FUCK THIS SHIT!" He normally doesnt cuss, but he was angry.
    And she told him, "If i hear you say that one more time im going to put
    pepper in your mouth!"My uncle is 37 years old. He has his own house, 2 cars, a wife
    and 3 children! HE CAN SAY THE F WORD if he wants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anyways, were supposed to have this big dinner tomorrow for fathers day
    and we are gunna have taco salads.. so today my gma bought taco salad bowls, not with
    her money either, with mine and my aunts. she put them in the back of her truck
    taking them home from the store and.. they broke. she gave them to me to keep so they dont get broke
    and they were 90% broke when she handed them to me. i told her and she said
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 6:49 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• "well
    we will just have to deal with it because they are expensive!" im like, hello?!
    you didnt buy them!!! so i called my aunt, she said she would take them back and buy more tomorrow.
    then a couple minutes ago, my aunt called with my gma bitching in the background
    saying are they broke or not? how many are broke? MY GMA TOLD MY AUNT THAT THEY WERE PERFECT
    WHEN SHE GAVE THEM TOO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH! No we have 5 that arnt broke the rest are broke!!
    what a b*tch! Im so angry. She disrespects my autn and uncle in their own home, in front of
    their children, by slapping him in the face. she starts all this drama, and then calls me a
    liar and says i must have broke the taco salad bowls! UGh! Im having a c-section monday
    mommyofAurora

• and i dont want her to come to the hospital. Is that rudE? I just dont want the drama!!!!
    I know she will start something and make taht day horrible. Although ill have my baby, but
    how can i tell her she is not welcome?
    mommyofAurora

• Maybe she has dementia?
    Anonymous

• You don't have to tell her that you don't want her there. You should be able to tell your nurse in the hospital the people you don't want let into the room and the nurses will tell her she can't be there. I know that's what my nurses told me because I had an old friend and her little brat kid come in.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 6:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• BASSYENTIHW, but the thing she is staying at my aunts house like i said and... it would probably cause more drama between them, because she would be like "WHY CANT I COME?! and you can!!!" ya know what i mean?
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 6:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Yeah, just tell the hospital staff and they won't let her anywhere near your room. It sounds like she shouldn't be there anyway, good lord you won't need that stress. As for the taco salad bowls...maybe just get some disposable bowls, crunch all the taco bowls up, and make them into chips?
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Sometimes you just have to tell people to shut the f**k up.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:02 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Well if you want to try the nurse thing just make sure to tell the nurses not to let her know that you said she couldn't come in. Make it seem like a hospital security mistake or the nurses fault. She doesn't have to ever see the nurse again so it's not like she can make her feel bad about it all the time. I'm a very honest person so i'd probably just tell her she's an evil bitch and I don't want her anywhere near me or my baby when i'm in the hospital but that's just me lol
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 7:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Well...this was bizarre.
    Anonymous