What do you think?

I am 10 weeks into my first pregnancy and was wondering, what are the pregnancy symptoms that you experience that you never knew would happen and wish they would have told you before you got pregnant? What is your favorite pregnancy symptom? Least favorite?

Thank you for sharing!

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 6:58 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wow wish I was told...hmm. first off, if you gotta pee...GO! Your very prone to UTI's when ur pregnant. When you reach your 3rd tri your hips will start to spread, this hurts like hell and for me I always felt the pain at night when I was in bed sleeping on my side. Heartburn comes around the 2nd tri and will stick around and become worse till the end...make friends with Tums. A glass of milk helps to, I have a glass of chocolate milk every night. Sleep...at some point you will not know what sleep is anymore, so invest in a good book to keep you company in the middle of the night. BTW Im pregnant right now with my second and im 38 wks (almost done and very uncomfortable) so I could go on ofr days. CONGRADS and GOOD LUCK! Oh the best though is when you realize you dont have gas...thats your baby moving inside of you. =)
    LilMzMa

Answer by LilMzMa at 7:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2009